DOA & Technical Support Process
· Customer can follow any of the below methods to report a DOA
Contact Omni Technical Services on 012 010 3114
Send an email to email@example.com
· The agent will do a telephonic assessment to determine if the unit is DOA if found DOA a call will be logged to provide a new unit and collect the DOA unit
· The Customer will return the machine in the original packaging including cables, manuals and accessories
· The customer will receive email or SMS updates during the process and will receive a notification that the case has been resolved and a credit note will be processed to them via the Distributor where the product was bought from
· DOA is applicable should the unit fail within 14 days after purchase except for Physical damage
General warranties and Telephone support - Please refer to T&C’s
The customer can log a warranty call in one of the following ways:
1. Contact Omni Technical Solutions on 012 010 3114
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first level of support will be via Telephone In order to assess if the customer can be assisted via Telephone.
Should this not resolve the query a call will be logged, and the unit will be collected 24-72 hours from the customer’s address provided.
· Omni Technical Solutions will send the customer a checklist, to complete or the customer can send images and the fault via email to email@example.com
· Customer will complete the checklist form and send it back to Omni Technical Solutions including pictures of the device from all angles
Laptop,console and controller repair, contact us and we can help.